PEOPLE HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG
SINCE 09/25/10


Wednesday, September 22, 2010



I'm tired of looking prim and proper and would prefer to look disheveled. My preppy/spiffy days are over (at least for the time being). Looking so put together is getting pretty boring to me. I guess the rebel inside me is making me go against nature. But even my "trashiest" look still doesn't quite seem to cut it. A friend said that even in my "trashy" get up, I still looked neat and proper :| My point? You can't really change your basic nature. And I guess that is why I am still drawn/can appreciate works of art like the clothes you see below. All befitting for a queen or princess. *just died and gone to heaven*

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Marchesa S/S 2011
Photos from Vogue.com



No comments:

Post a Comment